CEO / Supervising Attorney
People frequently ask me why I chose law as a career? The answer is simple: I enjoy working with people to help them solve their problems. That’s what I do every day. I get great satisfaction from helping my clients get compensation for injuries they have suffered.
Our legal system is the best in the world but to the average person, it can be overwhelming. My job and that of our firm is to help you as an advocate and a partner to get through a very difficult time in your life and get you back on track.
When we first meet, we will take the time to get to know each other. I want to learn as much as possible about your situation so that I can know best how to help you. Depending on your case, I may bring in other attorneys or staff from the office to form a team for you. I also want to make sure I answer all your questions.
As your case moves forward, communication is critical. You need to be kept informed of what is happening. We will be assembling the information necessary to present your case in the best way so that we can maximize your recovery. During this process, my goal is to minimize your stress and let you concentrate on getting better.
The ultimate goal is to resolve your case to your satisfaction, either by settlement or, if necessary, by trial.
I have been doing this for a lot of years. I started out my career working for insurance companies, so I know how they operate. Now I represent people injured by the fault of others and my experience working for the insurance industry is very helpful.
I handle a variety of accident cases and assist clients that have suffered all types of injuries. I have handled cases involving train accidents, plane crashes, car accidents, truck accidents, and boat accidents. I have represented clients who have suffered injuries to just about every part of their bodies, including brain injuries and neck and back injuries. I have practiced law in many of the Northern California courts, including Sacramento, Stockton, and Modesto.
I would be happy to talk to you about your case if you would like to give me a call. Don’t worry, I won’t charge you for the call! If we take your case, we will get paid on a contingent fee basis, which means that we get paid when you get paid. You won’t have to pay anything out of your pocket.
If you have been in an accident caused by someone else’s fault, you are probably experiencing the difficulties and frustrations of dealing with an insurance company. You don’t have to do it alone.
I look forward to getting to know you better.
- J.D., University of California, Davis, 1974
- Pepperdine University School of Law Mediation Training, 2006
- B.A., St. Mary’s College, California, 1970
Magna Cum Laude
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- State Bar of California
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- San Joaquin County Bar Association
- Stanislaus County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Wray F. Ladine American Inn of Court
- Member and Past President, Ceres Rotary Club
- Member and Past Chairperson, Stanislaus Economic Development and Workforce Alliance Board of Directors
- Member, Salvation Army Advisory Board
- Member and Past Chairman of the Board of Directors, Modesto Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman, St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Parish Council
- Member, County Health Services Agency Board of Directors