Andrew S. Mendlin
Andrew S. Mendlin is the Vice-President and Supervising Attorney of Curtis Legal Group. He joined the firm in 1996, focusing his practice on personal injury. As a personal injury lawyer, Mr. Mendlin has extensive experience in helping victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability such as slip and fall claims, wrongful death, dog bites, and product liability claims such as defective and dangerous products cases. His previous experience as an insurance claims adjuster provides him with strong insight into how to successfully negotiate plaintiffs’ claims with insurance companies.
Andrew has been practicing law since 1996 and is a trial lawyer with a reputation for achieving large compensation for his clients. With over 25 years of experience in personal injury litigation, he enjoys doing legal research and conducting investigations to find the hidden facts that increase the value of each case. He takes pride in working to give his clients the best results.
Andrew graduated from the University of California, Davis with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in 1988. He earned his law degree from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 1995.
He is a member of several legal associations, including: Consumer Attorneys of California, American Association of Justice, State Bar of California, Sacramento County Bar Association, San Joaquin County Bar Association, Stanislaus County Bar Association, American Bar Association, and Wray F. Ladine American Inn of Court. In July 2022, members of the American Association for Justice’s Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Litigation Group Committee re-elected Andrew as Co-Chair of the Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Litigation Group for 2022-2023. He has served as co-chair of this committee since 2016.
Andrew often speaks on personal injury law and was previously a host on Clear Channel Radio’s “On the Docket” for several years. He has also appeared on Fox News and CNN as a legal analyst. He is a Modesto East Rotary Club Past-President and was on the Modesto City Planning Commission from 1999 to 2004. Andrew serves on the board of Hillel at Davis and Sacramento. Hillel at Davis was established to provide Jewish students with spiritual, educational, and cultural programs.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1995
- University of California, Davis, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1988
- California, 1996
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California, 1996
- United States District Court for the Central District of California, 2011
Awards and Honors
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- Recognized for Professional Involvement by Lawyer Legion
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association of Justice
- Chair and Co-Chair, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Litigation Group, 2016 to present
- State Bar of California
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- San Joaquin County Bar Association
- Stanislaus County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Wray F. Ladine American Inn of Court
- Founder/Officer, 2000 to present
- Mock Trial at University of California, Davis
- Advisor, 2016 to present
- Alumni Career Panel, UC Davis Cal Aggie Alumni Association, 2020.
- Client Relations During CPRS Litigation, American Association for Justice Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Litigation Group, AAJ Annual Convention, 2017 and 2022
- Speaker and Panelist on Personal Injury liens, San Joaquin County Bar Association
- Legal Panelist, CNN and Fox News Channel
- Clear Channel Radio’s “On the Docket”
- Host 2004–2007
- Modesto East Rotary
- Past President
- City of Modesto Planning Commission, 1999-2004
- Hillel, Davis and Sacramento
- Board Member at Large
- Cal Aggie Alumni Association
- Life Member
Over $100 Million Recovered!
Schedule your free case consultation
Work with a team of lawyers who have a proven track record of helping those suffering from car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more. Contact us today to find out how we can help you and your family.