Dayra Juarez joined Curtis Legal Group in 2021. As a spanish speaking personal injury lawyer, Dayra represents both Spanish-speaking and English-speaking clients in cases involving personal injury and wrongful death. What she enjoys most about being a lawyer is fighting hard for her clients and solving real-world problems. Dayra works with clients who were injured in car accidents, workplace accidents, and others harmed by the negligence of another person or a business entity.
Dayra graduated from University of Portland with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Operation Technology Management in 2018. She earned her law degree from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 2021. During law school, Ms. Juarez served as a Student Attorney for the Elder and Health Law Clinic and Legislation and Comment Staff Writer of the University of the Pacific Law Review. She also volunteered her time supporting immigration initiatives and workers’ rights programs.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctorate, with distinction, 2021
- Latinx Law Student Association
- Elder and Health Law Clinic, Student Attorney
- University of the Pacific Law Review, Legislation and Comment Staff Writer
- McGeorge Immigration Fair, Volunteer
- Summer Program in Workers’ Rights, Volunteer
- University of Portland, Bachelor of Business Administration in Operation Technology Management, 2018
- California, 2021
- The State Bar of California
- SB 23: Closing the Car Burglary Legal Loophole, University of the Pacific Law Review 51, Issue 2 (2019).
Work Accidents and Injury
Over $100 Million Recovered!
Schedule your free case consultation
Work with a team of lawyers who have a proven track record of helping those suffering from car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more. Contact us today to find out how we can help you and your family.