Doris Y. Youmara
Doris Youmara joined Curtis Legal Group as a personal injury attorney in April 2021. She has worked in the legal industry for over 5 years, a large part of that spent working on cases in active litigation. In addition to her current work, she has also handled other criminal and civil litigation matters.
Doris is admitted to practice in all state courts in California, as well as the United States District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. In addition to these admissions, she previously obtained an ABA Paralegal Certification from California State University, Los Angeles.
Doris graduated from Whittier College with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Subsequently, she earned her ABA juris doctorate degree from Arizona Summit Law School. During law school, she was awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Trial Practice and founded the Veterans Law Students Association. She was also awarded a merit scholarship and made the Dean’s List.
She is a member of the Assyrian American Bar Association, Wray Ladine American Inn of Court, Stanislaus County Bar Association, and has served as an Attorney Judge for Stanislaus County Mock Trial Competitions. Outside of work, Doris has volunteered her time at St. George Parrish in Ceres, California, participated and aided in the Annual Assyrian Festival in Turlock, California. She was elected President of the Assyrian National Council of Stanislaus County in 2021, and is a founder and participant of Ramina’s Memorial Corporation, a non-profit dedicated to serving the community and providing scholarships to students.
- Arizona Summit Law School, Juris Doctor, 2014
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Trial Practice
- Dean’s List
- Merit Scholarship
- Veterans Law Students Association, Founder
- Whittier College, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2011
- Model United Nations, Leader & Member
- Student Senate, Freshman Class President
Bar and Court Admissions
- California, 2019
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Assyrian American Bar Association, Member
- Wray Ladine American Inn of Court, Member
- Stanislaus County Bar Association, Member
- Stanislaus County Mock Trial Competitions, Attorney Judge
- Assyrian National Council of Stanislaus County, President
- Holy Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church of the East, St. George Parrish
- Ramina’s Memorial Corporation
Over $100 Million Recovered!
Schedule your free case consultation
Work with a team of lawyers who have a proven track record of helping those suffering from car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more. Contact us today to find out how we can help you and your family.