Glenn M. Kenna
Glenn M. Kenna has been an attorney in Curtis Legal Group’s Sacramento office since 2018. He is a skilled trial lawyer who focuses his practice on representing personal injury victims and their families. He has been practicing law since 2015 and is licensed to practice law in the states of California and Illinois. Prior to his work at Curtis Legal Group, Glenn represented and defended insurance companies. He understands the challenges that come with personal injury cases and uses his experience when battling insurance companies for his clients.
Glenn graduated from Colorado State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications in 2010. He earned his law degree from Loyola University, Chicago School of Law in 2015, magna cum laude, where he received the CALI Awards in Insurance Law, Community Law Center I, and Community Law Center II. While at Loyola University, he was the Senior Editor for the Consumer Law Review Journal and was admitted to the Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honor Society, an honor given to only 4% of each graduating class based on academic merit, demonstrated record of service, and loyalty to the Jesuit ideals of education.
Working at Loyola Community Law Clinic, he represented low-income families in family court, helping parents obtain guardianship of their disabled adult children. Additionally, he acted as Guardian Ad Litem in guardianship petitions for minors.
Glenn was born and raised in Pasadena, California and is a member of the State Bar of California, Illinois State Bar, Consumer Attorneys of California, and the Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association. Outside of practicing law, Glenn is an avid fisherman who enjoys gardening, kayaking, and traveling with his wife Emily and dog Buddy.
- Loyola University, Chicago School of Law, Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, 2015
- Consumer Law Review Journal Senior Editor
- Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honor Society (an honor only conferred on 4% of each graduating class based on academic merit and a demonstrated record of service and loyalty to the Jesuit ideals of education)
- CALI Award in Insurance Law, Community Law Center I, and Community Law Center II
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Loyola Community Law Clinic
- Colorado State University, Bachelor of Arts in Communications, 2010
- Alpha Tau Omega
- Associated Students of Colorado State University (ASCSU)
- Liberal Arts College Council
- Intrafraternity Council
Bar and Court Admissions
- California, 2015
- Illinois, 2017
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- State Bar of California
- Illinois State Bar
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association
- “Charter Schools Teachers in America: A Better Model for Education,” The Loyola University Chicago Childlaw and Education Institute Forum, Volume 2013
Over $100 Million Recovered!
Schedule your free case consultation
Work with a team of lawyers who have a proven track record of helping those suffering from car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more. Contact us today to find out how we can help you and your family.