Peter B. Fisher
Peter B. Fisher has been an attorney for over 10 years. He focuses his practice on helping injured victims, handling cases involving motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, fires, electrocutions, workplace accidents, elder abuse, and products liability.
Peter graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics in 2004. He earned his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law in 2009. During law school, he was a Certified Student Attorney for the Tucson City Public Defender’s Office, defending individuals who could not afford legal representation. He later served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Judge Michael Cruikshank at the Pima County Superior Court in Tucson, Arizona, gaining valuable experience and insight into how judges process and handle civil matters.
He is a member of a number of legal associations, including: Consumer Attorneys of California, Capital City Trial Lawyers Association, Sacramento County Bar Association, San Joaquin County Bar Association, and Stanislaus County Bar Association (former member).
Peter has served as a Volunteer Judge for Stanislaus County Youth Court since 2010. Youth Court is an alternative to the juvenile justice system for qualified minors who face first-time misdemeanors. Juvenile peers serve as jurors while high school students volunteer as prosecutors and defense attorneys. Youth Court trials serve as rehabilitation and are life changing for those involved.
Additionally, he volunteers for the Stanislaus County Mock Trial Competition and the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law’s National Ethics Trial Competition. He is a strong supporter of educating and sharpening the litigation skills of prospective attorneys.
Peter was born and raised in the Central Valley in Modesto, California. Outside of practicing law, he enjoys weightlifting, disc golf, racquetball, and Ping-Pong.
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2009
- Student Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta
- University of California Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics
Bar and Court Admissions
- California, 2009
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- California State Bar
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- San Joaquin County Bar Association
- Stanislaus County Bar Association, Former Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Volunteer Judge, Stanislaus County Youth Court, 2010 – 2015
- Volunteer Judge, National Ethics Trial Competition, 2016
Over $100 Million Recovered!
Schedule your free case consultation
Work with a team of lawyers who have a proven track record of helping those suffering from car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more. Contact us today to find out how we can help you and your family.