Ralph S. Curtis
Ralph S. Curtis is the CEO and Supervising Attorney of Curtis Legal Group. With over 40 years of legal experience, he handles a variety of injury cases, having represented clients who were injured in car accidents, train accidents, plane crashes, truck accidents, and boat accidents, among other causes. He routinely handles a variety of accident cases and assists clients that have suffered all types of injuries. Ralph is familiar with the nuances of the insurance world from his previous experience working for insurance companies and now skillfully represents plaintiffs who were harmed by the negligence of others. His ultimate goal is to resolve each case to the client’s satisfaction by settlement or by trial, if necessary.
Ralph graduated from St. Mary’s College with a Bachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude. Subsequently, he earned his law degree at the University of California, Davis School of Law in 1974. He continued his legal education in 2006 at Pepperdine University with training in Mediation.
He holds an AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell, a peer review rating of an elite group of 10% of the country’s best attorneys for their legal ability and ethical standards. He is also a member of several legal associations, including: Consumer Attorneys of California, State Bar of California, Sacramento County Bar Association, San Joaquin County Bar Association, Stanislaus County Bar Association, American Bar Association, and he is a founding member of the Wray F. Ladine American Inn of Court.
Mr. Curtis has volunteered his time as a Past-President of the Ceres Rotary Club. He has served as a board member of Stanislaus Economic Development and Workforce Alliance, Salvation Army Advisory Board, Modesto Chamber of Commerce, County Health Services Agency, and was a Past Chairman for St. Joseph’s Catholic Church Parish Council.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1974
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Mediation Training, 2006
- St. Mary’s College, Bachelor of Arts in Government, magna cum laude, 1970
- California, 1974
Awards and Honors
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- Modesto Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year, 2000
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- State Bar of California
- Law Practice Management Section
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- San Joaquin County Bar Association
- Stanislaus County Bar Association
- President, 1997
- American Bar Association
- Wray F. Ladine American Inn of Court
- Founding Member
- Ceres Rotary Club
- Past President
- Stanislaus Economic Development and Workforce Alliance
- Board of Directors
- Past Chairman
- Salvation Army Advisory Board
- Modesto Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of Board of Directors
- Joseph’s Catholic Church Parish Council
- Past Chairman
- County Health Services Agency Board of Directors
Over $100 Million Recovered!
Schedule your free case consultation
Work with a team of lawyers who have a proven track record of helping those suffering from car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more. Contact us today to find out how we can help you and your family.