Paul R. Scheele
Paul R. Scheele has been a personal injury attorney with Curtis Legal Group since 2006, focusing his practice on personal injury litigation. Paul is a skilled trial attorney who has worked in the legal industry since 2005, fighting for the rights of injury victims against insurance companies. He handles cases involving motor vehicle accidents, slip/trip and fall accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect, civil assault, products liability, and dog bites. At the beginning of his legal career, Paul defended insurance companies in personal injury cases. Now he uses this experience to help his clients successfully navigate the legal process against the same insurance companies.
Paul graduated from the University of California Davis with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications in 1999, with honors. He earned his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law in 2004, cum laude. While in law school, he worked for the Miami-Dade County Public Defender’s Office and was a legal intern for the Legal Aid Society of Miami-Dade, providing legal services to low-income residents throughout Miami-Dade County.
Paul was one of only a small number of attorneys selected to the Rising Stars list by Thomson Reuters for his professional achievement in Personal Injury Law from 2013 to 2015. He is a member of several legal associations, including: Consumer Attorneys of California, Stanislaus County Bar Association, and California Lawyers Association.
Paul is a native of the Central Valley area and went to high school in Modesto. He annually volunteers for the Salvation Army and the Stanislaus County Mock Trial Competition. In his spare time, he enjoys the outdoors, coaching youth sports, and spending time with his wife Kirsten and their kids.
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctorate, cum laude, 2004
- Business Law Review
- University of California Davis, Bachelor of Arts in Communications, with honors, 1999
Bar and Court Admissions
- California, 2005
- Montana, 2022
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California, 2006
Awards and Honors
- State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Stanislaus County Bar Association
- California Lawyers Association
- Youth Sports Coach
- Central Valley Outlaws Youth Football
- Bel Passi Baseball
- Modesto Youth Soccer Association
- Modesto Girls Softball League
- Stanislaus County PAL, Flag Football and Basketball
- Stanislaus County Mock Trial Competition, Volunteer Judge
- Salvation Army, Volunteer
Over $100 Million Recovered!
Schedule your free case consultation
Work with a team of lawyers who have a proven track record of helping those suffering from car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more. Contact us today to find out how we can help you and your family.